Board Offline
When we first started RnR two and a half years ago, Knox and I never imagined what we would have achieved. We never knew how our talents would grow, how many friends we would make, how RnR would impact us, yet here we are.

And although a part of us grows sad at this announcement, it also makes us happy.

Closing RnR is an inevitable thing, we never pretended like we were going to be around forever. All good things come to an end. Our latest effort to breath life into the site was brought on with so much support from all of you, but in the end, we felt tired, and instead of half assing our way into keeping this place alive, we wanted to put our heart into what we could, fully.

While this means the end of this era, it is not simply the end. But as a door closes, more doors open. We all have gone through some tough times, and our hearts will always be here. Knox and I just felt like it was a good time to move on, so after a long deliberation, we felt like this was the next logical step.

Everything will still be accessible to those who wish it, and the heart of RnR will live on through us. Knox and I have been working on something on the side that we hope will keep in spirits with what made this place great, only in a different setting. The discord chat will still be open, and we still want to be friends with you all, and hope you will join us when we open our new home.

For those of you just joining us, we are sorry to cut your time here short and we wish you the very best if your future endeavors.

For everyone else, please comment below on how your character's stories end. Where do they go? What do they do? Do they die young or old? Let us know, as we love them dearly.

Lastly, thanks to everyone, from the dozen souls who brought RnR to life two and a half years ago, to the handful of us here to lay it to rest. Perhaps one day it will open its eyes again.
Your account username
Your account password
Affiliates
RPG-D Candyland Couture Avalon a Panfandom RP Teair Nova fugue state Age of Heroes UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED All of Me ♥ The Creed.online DW
 photo AffiliateButtonTempt_zpspntsfh7x.jpg intrepidity